The Fluke 115 is compact design fully packed with simple to operate functions makes it an easy to use professional multimeter.
The complementary test leads incorporated in the package are the only ones that will work with Fluke 115 makes it deliver its best performance.
The reliability of Fluke 115 True RMS digital multimeter make available to many professional service technicians the perfect answer for many general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements. With its capability to display True RMS voltage and current readings with 600 count resolution, continuity and capacitance, The 115 is perfect for any quick verifications when doing field service work.
The reliability of The 115 True RMS digital multimeter make available to many professional service technicians the perfect answer for many general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements. With its capability to display True RMS voltage and current readings with 600 count resolution, continuity and capacitance, the The 115 is perfect for any quick verifications when doing field service work.
Reading and Measurement Efficiency
The DC MA range of 200ma to 1A, which the Fluke insiderssayit can superbly handle, and yes true to their words The 115 can clearly deliver what it is guaranteed to do.And not to be left out by other RMS digital meter, The 115can also test checkfrequency, diode, continuity and capacitance with ease. Most of the time its20 A, pegged at 30 seconds (momentary), 10 A (continuous) measurements are fairly accurate even when measurements are taken onnon-linear loads.
Many would vouch on the reliability and accuracy of this RMS digital meter after years of extensive use. The 115 has aproven 95% reliability on majority of its operations and can definitely work continuously without interruption on temperature ranges of -10 degrees to +60 degrees Celsius. This is made possible by the overload protection awarded to The 115 that safeguards continuous uninterrupted operation without compromising its endurance. The Min/Max/Average settings also allows it to make 115 true-rms voltage and current readings of up to 6000 count resolution while also recording the signal fluctuations.
Basic Operating Options
Professional service technicians; wherever and whenever you need a general purpose, portable meter for clear, accurate readings, The 115 is the most versatile, safe, and accurate professional meteryou can go for.The basic functions packed into the Fluke 115 multimeter over all are extremely user friendly. Like the large white LED backlight which is great for working in poorly lit areas don’t only make The 115 convenient and stress-free to use but also enable accurate readings. The functions Fluke 115 which are clearly-labeled and digital displays are large, allowing quick readings as one of its best feature as a Portable True-RMS Meter for readings on the go.
You can Read more about: How to Use a Digital Multimeter
Design and Dimensions
The 115 is designed as a compact andlightweight digital multimeter with easy to handle proportions that fits in perfectly in the palm of your hand.
This comes in a package with complementary 4mm silicone test lead set, user manual and installed 9V battery; easy-to open battery access door; and its compatibility with ToolPak; (a separately sold convenient magnetic holder) enhancing its portability are what makes it the most preffered choice in the first place, the conveniences that are most sought after in digital multimeters.
Safety Ratings and Warranty
The 115 received an independently tested CAT III 600 V safety rating. The 115 is also listed as UL, CSA, TUV, and VDE, and has a CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V protection on all its inputs. The Fluke Corporation which is the world leader for the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software includes for The 115 purchasea 3-year warranty.
Product Description The Fluke 115
Fluke 115 is the most recommended solution to different electrical and electronic testing applications requirements.
- Comes in a box with a complementary 4mm silicone test lead set, a user manual and installed with 9V battery
- It is capable of displaying 115 true-rms voltage and current readings of up to 6000 count resolution also of recording signal fluctuations with its Min/Max/Average settings
- Equipped with a large white LED backlight which is great for working in poorly lit areas
- Battery changes are hassle-free with its easy-open battery access door
- Independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600 Volt environments
- Manufactured by Fluke Corporation, the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software
- The functions of Fluke 115 are clearly-labeled and digital displays are large expediting quick readings; making this digital multi-purpose meter as one of the best Portable True-RMS Meter that you can use for readings on the go
- Lightweight and compact size and design, making it an excellent choice for taking measurements on components, voltages, and circuits while on the move
- Convenient on-the-job portability of the 115 is enhanced by its compatibility with ToolPak; (a separately sold convenient magnetic holder)
- The 115 is simple and easy to operate, with its highly intuitive utilities ensuring high percentage of accuracy like the simple beep tat indicates when a wire or fuse is functioning properly and the no beep that means it's now time to recheck your settings.
- Awarded with auto ranging, which guards against common errors that could lead to inaccurate readings
- The most professional meter that's versatile, safe, and accurate
- Comes with a 3year warranty
Related Posts: How To Change a Car Battery
The Fluke 115 is a roughlooking but accurate professional RMS digital-meter. Recommended for any type of electrical and electronic testing applications. Although it comes in a compacted size it is highly capable of recording average measurements with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations. Convenient to use as amulti-purpose, portable meter for clear, accurate readings on the go with its ready to go complementary accessories; TL75 test leads, holster, and nine-volt battery. A CAT III 600-volt rated for safety, andis listed in the CSA, UL, VDE and TUV as a professional tool. Supplied with a CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V protection all its inputs.