Jump N Carry JNC660-The best jump starter Reviews
Everybody knows the fact that cheap battery jumpers are not so reliable and the reliable battery jumpers are not at all portable. But to solve this problem, Clore Automotive came up with Jump n carry - JNC660 with 12V capacity and it is not only reliable but also portable.
About Jump N Carry- JNC660
JNC 660 is very useful in giving new life to dead batteries. Because of its new PROFORMER battery technology, one can use it to jump start the vehicle even in adverse conditions. We had practically used it in extreme conditions and reviewing it based on the below parameters:
Performance: Jump n carry comes really handy during winters and heavy downpours. It can easily match the cranking power requirements of powerful vehicle engines and never disappoints while jump starting the vehicle. In our trails, we never used this one on the same vehicle twice and for heavy vehicles like Ford V350 (van) also, one can use it and bring the vehicle back to life.
Easy to Use: You don’t need to study a lot about engine to use this. Just connect red clamp to positive electrode and black clamp to negative electrode and the JNC660 becomes ready to use. The LED indicator indicates whether the battery is charging or not. You can also check the battery status with the help of in-built voltmeter.
Battery Efficiency: The manufacturer recommends charging the battery once in every three months or after one uses it to jump start any vehicle. Unlike other jump starters, you don’t need to recharge it frequently to keep it in working state. During the initial charge only, it takes very long time to fully charge.
Heavy Duty Clamps
Peak Amps (12V)
Cranking Amps (12V)
16.3 x 14.1 x 5.1 inches
- Can jump start big SUVs also in dead battery or extreme weather conditions.
- Excellent back up device if your vehicle battery is about to go down.
- Can also fill up air in tires.
- Rigid body design and PROFORMER battery will offer better service life compared to other jump start devices.
- It stays charged for a very long period of time.
- Can be used to jump start the vehicle and to charge the dead battery.
- Ideal for a variety of professional starting environments.
- Economical when compared with other jump starters available in the market.
- It weights close to 20lbs and is considered a bit heavy (Portable though).
- Need to give a break for 8-10 minutes after you tried jump starting a vehicle 3-4 times.
- Only one year limited warranty.
- The manufacturer asks the users to charge the unit every time after using it.
- This product was released into market in 2009 and the manufactures didn’t make a single upgrade.
If you are planning for a ride in bad weather conditions or your car battery is about go dead, it is better not to start your car without Jump N Carry JNC660. It is comparatively low priced and portable. This jump starter comes in really handy if your car battery is dead or to save strangers who look for help having their car hood up.
One doesn’t need to regularly charge this jump starter and if anyone wants, the company will send you an email every two-three months reminding of charging the unit. Considering the price, this jump starter is 100% worth the investment and this can be used for professional as well as personal use. Its efficient battery will stun anyone with its performance and it’s really easy to use.