Battery drain is one of the most common problems faced by automobile users. Several jump starts and tricky battery chargers are available but most of them are not so reliable. But Noco genius boost G3500 is portable and comes in handy if one wants to repair or bring back dead battery to life.
About The NOCO Genius Boost G3500 Battery charger
Noco genius G3500 is a light weight ultra portable battery charger which is very useful to bring back dead battery back to working condition. There are several similar products are available in the market but this one is really reliable. We had reviewed it keeping the following parameters in mind:
Performance: Even though the device looks small, it can be called as performance beast. The manufacturers well integrated seven different modes in this charger and based on the requirement, the users need to select the right mode to get better performance. It is designed to charge 12V, 6V lead-acid batteries and 12V lithium batteries.
Diagnostics: This portable device can also diagnose the problem in the battery and rectify it (if possible). Some of the common problems associated with vehicle batteries like reverse polarity, low-voltage or damaged batteries etc. can be easily diagnosed with the help of this device. It can rectify low-voltage, sulfation or lost capacity problems very easily.
Easy to Use: The batteries cannot be overcharged because of the internal protection circuitry and this device works well with bike as well as car battery charging. If one won’t select correct mode, the device may take a lot of time to fully charge the battery.
You can read more about: 3 way to jump start a Car on Wikihow
Heavy Duty Clamps
Charges Car Battery
Peak electric charge
7.7 x 2.7 x 1.9 inches
- Can be used in seven different modes and the portable device can charge Harley motorcycle batteries, car and SUV batteries and several other CANBUS systems.
- Ideal device to charge your vehicle battery if it is about to go down.
- Ultra compact, rigid body design and rubber base made it one of the superior battery chargers available at present.
- Charges the battery 2X faster than several other portable chargers.
- Feedback, diagnostic information and maintenance mode are unique to Noco genius Boost G3500 battery charger.
- Stay safely connected 24/7 as the device automatically minimizes energy consumption if the battery is fully charged.
- The battery should have some juice left in it if the portable charger has to work.
- The battery in it is not replaceable and if the device stops working, you need to buy a new one.
- This product was initially released into market in 2004 and the manufactures didn’t make a single upgrade to this unit.
Noco genius Boost G3500 is comparatively low priced, easy to use and highly portable. This trickle battery charger comes in really handy if anyone wants to charge their automobile battery on their own. One just needs to hook up the cables to battery electrodes and this charger will never disappoint. It weighs less than one pound and an average guy can also easily carry to it.
The best thing about this tricky charger is it can support 6V/12V lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. The manufactures took extreme care on safety and that’s the reason why advanced features like spark-proof technology, reverse polarity and overcharge protection were embedded in this small device. The LED indicators will offer 100% correct diagnosis information and feedback.