All In Sanitation is ready and available to provide you with a full service experience at the comfort of your location. We service several RV’s and trailers all year and have the expertise and equipment to handle any type of work. When dump stations are closed or not available, or it’s too far for you to drive to, or you don’t feel like packing up or breaking down your campsite, give us a call. We are here to help assist with pumping both your black and grey water tanks as well as refilling your fresh water tank. If time is allowed, we will even flush out your tank. We want to give you a peace of mind and worry free travel with our convenient onsite RV pumping service. We guarantee:
- Great customer service
- Knowledgeable Technicians with varyent RV and trailers
- Clean equipment
We also have a dump station at our yard in Sylmar. Please call us for more info at, or visit, https://www.rvdumps.com/california/. Scroll down to the city of Sylmar
You are reading: RV Septic Tank Pumping / RV Dump Station – AllinSanitation
Here are some tips to follow when emptying your RV’s holding tanks. (See below for a idea on how to empty your RV’s holding tanks.)
- When emptying both the black and gray tanks, dump the black-water tank before the gray-water tank so the “soapy water” from the gray tank can clean the residue from the hose.
- Don’t dump the black-water tank until it is at least two-thirds full. Don’t leave the black-water tank valve open when hooked up at a campsite. This will cause liquids to drain, leaving solid waste behind to harden on the bottom of the tank.
- Use a heavy-duty sewer hose about 6 to 8 feet long to make handling easier.
- Carry an extra garden hose for rinsing in case the dump station doesn’t have one.
- Store this in an area where it won’t come into contact with your drinking water hose.
- Never use your fresh water hose for rinsing sewer hoses or the dump station area.
- Wear protective rubber gloves and avoid touching the outside of the gloves.
- If others are waiting to use the dump station, skip the tank flushing and hose rinsing steps.
- Pull away from the dump station and then add some water and chemicals to the holding tanks.
- Never put anything other than the contents of your holding tanks into the dump station.
- Leave the dump station area cleaner than you found it.